Quintin Hogg Memorial Sports Ground


Quintin Boat Club


Quintin Boat Club based at the University of Westminster Boat House was founded in 1907, but the origins of the club go back further to the Polytechnic Rowing Club for which in 1888, Quintin Hogg, paid to have a boathouse built for the Club at Chiswick and also a fleet of boats. In October 1907 the Polytechnic Boat Club formally changed its name to The Quintin Boat Club, in honour of Quintin Hogg, the founder of the Regent Street Polytechnic which has now evolved into the University of Westminster.

Today’s QBC not only has a proud history and a great rowing record but an exciting future. For all current up-to-date information on events, memberships and club news follow this link.